Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 13 July 2014

Challenge 56 - White on White

Hello Crafty Friends & Followers.

How are you all today, on this lovely Sunday?

So if you missed the winners announcement for Challenge 54 please scroll down....

So I hope you all excited about the Challenge for this week ahead as we have chosen a fun theme.

Susan or Mixamatoasties as we all know her has chosen the theme for the week ahead and she wants you all to show us your projects using -

White on White (WOW)


Our sponsor for the week ahead is the lovely former DT member Natali from Iva Nova Chest.


and to give you all an idea the DT has made some really lovely projects to inspire you all.

Susan, (Mixamatoasties)
















Just want to say the DT has created some WOW projects this week. I am sure there is something you have seen that inspired you. Please do follow the links to the DT's blogs and leave them some comments.

If you would like to enter our challenge this week, please do as we would love to see what you created, but please do take a minute to read through the rules as we hate to remove peoples entries due to not adhering to the rules....











6 comments:

  1. Hm, I wanted to join in this challenge, but I think the challenge is trying to upload a link to my card! ( I don't have a blog, that might be the problem). Love the entries so far though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards - all of them - well done ladies. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tried to leave a comment on twisted witch blog - but it's not showing on her blog at the moment - lovely card. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I would like to put a Hobby Cutz badge on my blog, but the only ones I see are for top 3 and for your store? Do you have one that just says Hobby Cutz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si I too entered a card I want to say to the others good luck.
    Love Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have tried to leave a comment on no 2 but only the image comes up - no blog. Have left a comment on no 3. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete